Iraqi protesters shut down state institutions Tuesday as the United Nations stepped up pressure on the government to enact a raft of reforms in response to anti-government rallies. Backed by the country’s top Shiite authority, the UN’s phased plan demands an immediate end to violence that has killed more than 300 people since protests erupted in October. It comes just days after Iraq’s influential neighbour to the east Iran brokered an agreement among Iraq’s main political forces to close ranks around the government.
- Schiff sets stage for impeachment hearings, warns GOP about going after Bidens Fox News
- Public impeachment hearings: Watch live stream of House impeachment hearings online – beginning at 10 a.m. ET Wednesday, November 11, 2019 CBS News
- ‘The Five’ previews this week’s public impeachment hearings Fox News
- An epic ‘Meet the Press’ rant unmasks the real goal of Trump’s lies The Washington Post
- Sorry, Republicans, Impeachment Isn’t a Coup Bloomberg
- View full coverage on Google News